Monday, July 26, 2010

Another Reason to Love Baltimore

Much maligned Baltimore, known to music lovers as one of the best cities around has produced another band, generating a good bit buzz lately.

So in the tradition of Wye Oak & Beach House and me being one step behind Stereogum, presenta  Lower Dens!

Here are some delicious vidyas of their work! "I Get Nervous"

Live vidya that doesn't suck or look like it was made on a cheap cell phone. "A Dog's Dick"
Shit just got REAL!


Looks like the Delaware River Bridge to me..."Hospice Gates"  410 represent!


I'm not saying they're shaking the earth like "kewl" new band Animal Collective, but I find it pleasing to my ears and look forward to their album.

They're playing the Metro Gallery on the 1st of August.  See you there?  Seems like they won't sell out the place in a minute like Sleigh Bells would...like I think they're the ones that moved all of the Virgin Mobile Fest Tickets away from me...I'm not bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment