Friday, March 19, 2010

Short Form Proposal

So when examining how the blogosphere works, and getting feedback from my friends, I realize that what's key to moderately successful blogs is constant update.

It's been almost a year since my last update, before I wrote the piece about the Jonna Lee viral videos.  That's not really a good way to maintain a blog.

So here's what I propose, that I will post some short-form blog posts.  Hopefully the feedback will be encouraging, and these posts will invariably cure the writer's block that stops me from writing my long posts anyway.  That and there'll be updates that will show up...at least on Calm Canary's google reader ;)

So I leave you(myself) with this inspiration to keep at it. Afterall, I don't have to goto school anymore, so what excuse to I have not to fill up the blogosphere with my presence.

So need a remix of this!

1 comment: